Hello Riders, Following the latest statements from the Federal Council and the easing of health security measures, we are pleased to inform you that URBANRIDE will reopen on Monday June 8, 2020 and we look forward to seeing you all again in the Studio 🙂
Adjustment of reception conditions in the Studio
Altough our aim is to make your experience as close as possible to the standards you are used to at URBANRIDE, certain preventive measures will be implemented for the coming weekss in order that you feel comfortable to come and pedal safely:
- There will be only one evening-class from Monday to Friday, at 7pm, instead of the usual two classes at 6:30pm and 7:30pm.
- On weekends, the schedule will be adapted with a first class starting at 9:30am and a second class at 11am so that the classes are adequately spaced out.
- The schedule of the morning (7am) and midday (12:30pm) classes remains unchanged.
- For the time being, only “Urbanride” type classes (i.e., without floor exercises) will be scheduled.
- Weights and floor mats will not be used during lessons.
- Bikes will be disinfected before and after each use, in addition to the usual post-class cleaning by the Riders.
- In the locker rooms, one out of two lockers will be condemned.
- Floor markings will be added to guarantee safety distances.
- Disinfectant gel will be made available in different parts of the Studio.
Precautionary measures to be observed
Schedule and relaunch of the validity period of the packs
As announced, the validity periods of the packs will be updated by Friday June 5 and extended by 3 months so that you all have enough time to use your remaining credits. The Schedule will be available Friday June 5. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have a reservation problem in the coming days.
All those of you who have purchased a Solidarity Pack will receive an email in the coming days to pick up their Pack at the Studio shortly. We would like to once again thank all those who supported us with this purchase.
Thank you! We are very happy to be able to welcome you again with a smile and in great shape. We missed you and we look forward to seeing you 🙂