DECEMBER 18, 2021
Following the decisions taken yesterday by the Federal Council, the 2G+ rule will be applied to the studio from Monday, December 20, 2021.
What it means :
- People vaccinated or cured during the last 4 months can attend classes on the presentation of a valid COVID Certificate.
- People vaccinated or cured more than 4 months ago will be able to attend classes upon presentation of a valid COVID Certificate as well as a negative test.
Thank you for your understanding and have a good weekend everyone.
26 NOVEMBRE 2021
Suite aux décisions prises hier par le Conseil d’État, le port du masque sera à nouveau obligatoire au studio à partir du lundi 29 novembre 2021.
- Le masque ne sera pas obligatoire durant les cours, mais restera de rigueur dans le reste du studio.
- Le Certificat COVID reste obligatoire pour participer aux cours.
Merci pour de votre compréhension et à bientôt au studio.
SEPTEMBER 9, 2021
As announced yesterday following the decisions of the Federal Council, the COVID Certificate will now be mandatory to participate in spinning courses from Monday, September 13, 2021.
What’s new for you?
- You will need to bring your COVID Certificate when you come to the studio so that we can scan the QR Code during check-in.
- You will no longer have to wear a mask inside the studio (reception, changing rooms, restaurant, common areas, etc.).
In addition, we will continue to follow our hygiene policy by disinfecting all bicycles and common areas several times a day, and will be proposing an adapted sanitary plan.
Thank you for your understanding and see you soon at the studio.